ERP Consultant NetSuite
ERP consultant NetSuite
Head of Consulting
9am - 5pm Mon-Fri
Due to the expansion of Cooper Software’s NetSuite business and with recent new business wins; Cooper Software require an experienced NetSuite consultant to deliver both remote and on site consultancy to deliver these implementation projects.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Have delivered a number of NetSuite implementation from scoping to delivery
• Has implemented NetSuite OneWorld
• Have an understanding of accountancy practices and the impacts on a NetSuite implementation
• Have NetSuite Certification (ideally Consultant level)
• Can travel throughout the UK
• Be highly focussed on Customer Service
• Provides functional expertise to support the implementation, configuration and maintenance of customers NetSuite solutions.
• Works closely with customers to create solution outlines and solution definitions for new requirements to extend the use of NetSuite.
• Provides architectural direction and guidance to all staff from pre-sales through delivery cycle specifically for the use of the NetSuite product.
• Clearly understands and works within the Project Management Office framework and agreed Customer Delivery Charters.
• Ensures in-house delivery and project management principles are adhered to
• For project work, liaises closely with customer (or internal stakeholders) to understand requirements within the scope of the project. This will include working on-site with the client and performing Business Information Reviews (internal document) as appropriate.
• Mentors junior team members in the use and operation of NetSuite.
• Reports daily to the Project Management Office giving project updates and reporting any project risk/issues.
• Deep understanding of NetSuite functionality across the breadth of the product with focus on Finance and Manufacturing
• Knowledge in OneWorld implementations, understanding the impacts of delivering multi subsidiary implementations to customers
• Delivery of configurations and customisations within NetSuite using the standard toolset.
• Ability to work with internal development team to build specifications for bespoke customisations.
• Deep knowledge of NetSuite reporting tools and dashboards.
• Degree level qualification in a business related subject preferred.
• 3+ years providing NetSuite consulting
Previous experience of implementing NetSuite systems
Demonstrates a range of business and industry experience
Technical implementation knowledge would be advantageous
• Strong project management skills
Knowledge of PRINCE2 would be an advantage
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Has worked for in small teams/individually to deliver full NetSuite implementations
• Accountancy qualifications/knowledge would be advantageous
• NetSuite Data migration tools
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Application of prior experience to provide a ‘best of breed’ process for customers
• Ability to carry out gap analysis on customers current process and make recommendations for improvements
• Strong presentation skills
Attributes and Behaviours
• Will be a team player, excellent communicator both orally and in writing, considerate of others, tactfully firm when required. Able to establish relationships and maintain contacts with colleagues and clients/users from a variety of backgrounds.
• Able to make decisions at the appropriate time taking into account the situation, priorities and constraints.
• Assists colleagues unprompted
• Ability to think analytically and conceptually in order to understand complex problems
• Have time for others, observant of needs and results and a successful mentor, enabling positive change in how work is completed by less senior team members.
• Self-motivated driven to achieve results
• High Focus on Customer Service and is passionate about ensuring the customer requirements are met
• Produce work on-time and to a consistently high standard.