37.5 Hours per week + On Call Support
The post holder will be responsible for the co-ordination of all ERP and Product support tickets, ensuring items are addressed within the contacted Service Level Agreements.
The post holder will also be responsible for communicating with clients and internal management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly on Service Level performance
Helpdesk Analyst – Responsible to the Helpdesk Manager for the performance of all duties.
All Support Staff – Responsible for the daily supervision and scheduling of workloads
• Provide 1st and 2nd line support for Cooper Software products within the agreed SLAs.
• Monitor and respond to incoming issues and communications on the Helpdesk
• Manage and take ownership of faults logged through to a successful and acceptable solution working with Cooper Software’s Software Development Lifecycle ensuring all technical products are created.
• Manage lifecycle of incidents from initial fault-logging, root cause analysis, and resolution/fix and successful testing, through to promotion into Production
• Develop application fixes that are required to resolve faults logged understanding the architectural patters employed and ensuring fixes adhere to this,
• Liaise with Cooper Software Consultants and 3rd party partners on 3rd line issues
• Create and maintain Helpdesk Knowledgebase articles for the Cooper Software products, e.g. Common Problems/Resolutions, User Guidance Documentation, etc.
Skills/Experience Required :
The post holder should possess the following
• 2+ Years Product Support experience, ideally in a multi-customer support environment
• Oracle PLSQL, SQL
• Crystal Reports
• Release Management including but not limited to Release Building & Release Deployment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – customer facing role