Head of Marketing
9am - 5pm Mon-Fri
The purpose of the Marketing Executive role is to support the sales team with research, analysis and reports to generate new sales leads and provide the organisation with sales tools.
Working for the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive must also work closely with the entire commercial team, the management team and the Cooper Software Consulting and Delivery team on a day to day basis.
The post holder has responsibility for the duties listed below.
• Design and implement market and competitor research and analysis activities
• Working closely with the sales team to design and deliver campaigns that generate leads in support of sales objectives
• Take a proactive approach to managing the Cooper Software marketing effort and work closely with the Head of Marketing to continue to enhance the Cooper Software brand
• Execute sales and marketing campaigns in a timely and effective manner
• Generate new and innovative marketing ideas to support the company’s sales effort
The place of work will be Dalgety Bay, Fife, however occasional business travel may be required (mainly UK based).
• Market and competitor research, analysis and reporting
• Lead generation through the creation and management of sales campaigns
• Producing sales and marketing collateral to support the company’s sales effort
• Helping to coordinate the company presence at sales events, such as seminars, conferences and trade shows and follow-up actions
The post holder should possess the following:
• Experience in previous Marketing role (preferable)
• Professional and / or academic qualifications at the highest or very high levels, e.g. degree or equivalent
• Have knowledge of CRM and campaign systems, such as Campaign Manager and NetSuite
• Confident in delivering research analysis and reporting
• A self starter and team player and can adapt to changing environments
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities