Cooper Software is delighted to announce that David Greenlees has joined the business as Chief Commercial Officer. In the newly created role, David will work alongside the senior leadership team to drive Cooper Software’s growth strategy.
Cooper Software’s expert implementation and project management teams have a proven track record of successfully delivering global ERP projects, from full implementations to system upgrades.
Our project managers possess the experience, authority and professionalism to give your project the best chance of success, relying on a common-sense approach and our proven delivery methodology and framework.
Our Project Management service levels
Full Project Management
Full Project Management
Working with you
Level 1 - Full Project Management Responsibilities
- Cooper Software own all project deliverables.
- Project Managed in line with our Project Delivery Charter.
- Customer is only responsible for their own deliverables.
- We assume full budgetary control and responsibility.
- We have complete change management responsibility.
- A high level of on-site support, full-time if required.
- Client’s own project manager is effectively responsible for internal resource co-ordination point and internal reporting.
- Typical ratio of project manager to project days – 1: 1.5
Level 2 - Co-Delivery - Working in Partnership
- Responsibility for project deliverables is shared between us and the customer and fully agreed up front.
- Typically, the customer’s project manager is responsible for the overall project plan and budget, steering group updates and internal resource planning.
- Our project manager is responsible for our project plan, budget control and reporting and our own resource management. Our project manager may also provide support to the customer project manager at steering group meetings.
- Periodic on-site support for project reviews with team as required (weekly/fortnightly)
- Our project management office team administer weekly project calls and provide detailed weekly reports containing commercial, status, milestone summary, risks, issues and planned activity.
- Typical ratio of PM to Project days – 1: 2.5
Level 3 - Project Administration
- The customer owns all project deliverables, the project plan and budget.
- Our project management office team provides project administration covering:
- Our resource scheduling
- Workshop agenda preparation (if required)
- Weekly reporting and weekly project calls to provide detailed weekly reports containing commercial, status, milestone summary, risks, issues and planned activity.
- Preparation of customer required project documentation
- Updating of customer project controls if required
- Typical ratio of PM to Project days – 1: 10
“The support Cooper Software provided for our IFS Applications 9 upgrade has successfully allowed us to scope and shape the solution, ensuring we have a system that meets the complex needs of our business. Cooper Software acted as an extension of the Butcher’s team – I knew I could call them at any time and they would take an independent view, listening to issues or concerns and discussing potential solutions.”
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, BUTCHER’S PET CARE
Project Delivery Charter
We have developed the Cooper Software Project Delivery Charter (PDC) which provides a gated delivery process to ensure all stakeholders are clear on:
- What will be built and delivered.
- How this will be accepted and tested by the business.
- What deliverables you, the customer, can expect from Cooper Software and, conversely, what we will require from you.
- Clearly outlines both the project controls and roles and key responsibilities for each work package.
ERP System Implementation Lifecycle
Our in-house Engineering team has developed an extensive product suite to successfully map business and system processes together and plug functionality gaps within existing systems.
Any ERP investment requires on-going support. Our 24/7 support service allows customers to take advantage of our full time experts, freeing up your own internal resource for other critical projects.
What is supply chain visibility? Supply chain visibility can be defined as the availability of parts, components, or products in transit to be tracked from